Without your health, nothing else matters. We are reminded of this everytime we are sick. What is money if you are unwell? Choose health and happiness because health is wealth.
The things to improve our health are right in our grasp. They never left. We have become complacent, wanting for instant fixes instead of building our habits.
Are you honoring yourself if you take health advice blindly?
Ask yourself a few questions.
- How much water do you drink?
- Do you know what your food is?
- When you are unwell do you attempt to discover why?
- Do you pay attention to what makes your body feel well and unwell?
- Do you get outside every day?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions you may be outsourcing your health. Your body is yours and only you know how it feels.
Do you respect your body enough to experiment and learn what is best for yourself?